The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 02, 2007

lucky boxers

whoa, i tell you ah, i've been confining myself at home these few weeks, and it's starting to drive me crazy i tell you.. the only place i go to is west mall, and training. other then that, it'll be either home or school. the worse thing it that, i'm being forced to study whenever i'm at home. being forced by myself. told you i was going crazy. please, someone, please ask me out!!

oh, and you know what? my "s", "2", "q" and "w" buttons have gone bogus. sometimes they work perfectly fine, while sometimes, they totally dont work, till i have to use alternatives like, "5" for "s" and "\/\/" for "w" ahaha! all thanks to sandy's creativity.

and i've started to use facial moisturizer daily to prevent blemishes.


byebye.

Free Blog Counter