The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

mmhmm, it's 2008, and well, i can only say that 2007 has been an awesome year for me.
  • the year i took my O's
  • the year i got to know a lovely class.
  • the year the rugby team bonded really well together cuz of hans
  • the year i started having aspirations and dreams(wth)
  • the year i tried to be a man(only nearing the end of the year just before the O's. heh)
hahah, it's all the same as other posts la, but i will always feel kinda sad thinking bout the bonding i had with my class, GBS and ruggerbros, that it's already ended and 2007 is nothing more than a distant memory. and all you can do about it, is say goodbye cuz you can't relive it nomatter how much you want to.

But think about it, 2008 is a new year, and there is no point sulking over what's over right? so you wanna know what i think i'm gonna do? i'ma do these:
  1. try my best to meet up with buddies and classmates as often as possible, be it for lunch, or simply just hang out.
  2. make a few new friends with a different me. i wanna appear in public with a different image now:D
  3. continue playing TheMafiaBoss.
  4. try to keep the lively side of me still intact when together with my buddies( i hope i dont change much over the years)
  5. grow a healthier relationship with God and making my walk with him stronger.
yeap. i guess these are my new year resolutions and to all my buddies: i hope i'll stay in your memories:)

Free Blog Counter