The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It was Earth Hour a few hours back, and yea, my family did do their part in turning off the lights- at least for half an hour before they realised the neighbours aren't participating. The lights in my room were turned off for the whole hour, so hooray, i'm earth friendly. The air-con was turned on though.

I've been sleeping in my parent's room these past few days cuz the tv is in my parent's room, which means i've been staying up watching channel5 and other free channels (why dont i have cable tv) on earphones while they're asleep.

Life's kinda mundane nowadays cuz i hardly leave home. Furthermore, i've observed my reduction in the interest to use the comp(which is good). So what do i do in my free time?

TV

Free Blog Counter