The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stayed over at my granny's place last night and boy was i brought back in time. Bathing there, eating there, watching tv there and simply stoning at the bench there really reminded me of the good old CNY days i used to enjoy back then. Activities such as bonfires, fire sparklers, afternoon naps at auntie's room, NGO HIANGS, disney films in the afternoons, and that bloody scary board game my cousin brought over which we all played in the dark were a must.

It's really occasions like these that make you look back at your life, and wonder why people grow up so quickly...

The stay over also taught me to treasure my granny more and make the best out of what's left.

How bout you? Have you been treasuring your loved ones?

Free Blog Counter