The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Let me blog about my attachment. At first, everything went well. People were friendly, experience was gained. But nothing....nothing prepared me for what was to be assigned to me on the last day of my 3rd week at Surbana International Consultants... It was almost.. Secondary school all over again. Only WORSE..

As some of you may not understand the extent of this disaster, Kelvin Choo Yue Shen is one of the very few (2 to be exact) students who diligently attend CLB (Chinese Language Syllabus "B") classes at Dunearn Secondary School every Tuesday during his secondary 3 & 4 days. Till now, his chinese hasn't improve and he scored a "Pass" in his CLB O'Levels.





Free Blog Counter