The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

My home has been under some major cleaning and renewing works lately, which means I tidy up my room after ages of torment and mess.

ok so anyway, i move some furniture, open some cupboards, throw some stuff away, and along the way i happen to bump into various "artifacts" and "relics". Some are really funny, some are embarrassing. but there's this one Brother Bear notebook with all my secondary school homework reminders and memos, that got me reminiscing bout one period of my life, and it kinda made me sad. Oh, please don't mistake me for someone who misses secondary school work and schedules. What made me feel like that was a picture of a hand-drawn hello kitty and a few scribbles..

Free Blog Counter