The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006

whooooo! i'm back!

GUYS!!! ok, i know nobody's gonna read this, but i you have actually read this, tag my board! i need to bring civilisation back to my freakin blog!

it's been like 2months since i last updated, and it sure feels great to start all over! life has been shit for me over the past 2 months, and fuck, i hate it.. been savin up for my P-bass, and the money is increasing! whoooo! fucked up yang(mr yang)(china fuck-tart) called my parents a few days ago, and i fuckin plan to give him a bloody whooping on mon. haha. no lah, i just plan to give the fuck-face whenever i see him. man, i hate china nationals.. hey guys, i'm gonna stop here for the mean time. wanna commit suicide. ahaha, no lah, i'll do that later on just before 2006 ends. fuck, i really hate my life..

Free Blog Counter