The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

mrs lim-vp

today, i got caught for eating in class, ONLY. then some loser *tinkywinky* look-alike relief teacher took me to the general office.. wtf man.. then mr song ask me to write some report. then, after that, mr song ask me to sit on the floor. wth la! then the VP walked past, and she asked mr song what i did. after some talking between them, she said, "call his parents." wtf?!

then she asked me to go inside her office just so she could talk to me. the first ten minutes, we talked like lawyers la! whatever she said, i had something to talk back. after that, i lost. after the 10 mins, we talked like good friends. mrs lim damn good la! she really understands us lor. then talk for about half an hour. after that, she let me go for ah yang's class. after school, did my detention by doing my stoopid D&T coursework. hahah! after that, joined zs, theron, kenneth, magic stick boy, hui juan and jody at 3e2. talked talked and talked. haha! after that, went home with my buddie/homie, zs. went i reached home, my mom asked me what happened, i told her everything, and she laughed about it. haha! after that was plain.

sometimes, i can't help but be thankful for everything god has given me man. Roy, now your turn to cheeeeeer up. i'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end.

Free Blog Counter