The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

naked boy

today, while i was sleeping, and when it was about 8.50am, my phone rang, and guess who was on the phone? JJ. i was like, "WHAT YOU WANT?!"

JJ- eh, kelvin ah?, want to go sentosa?
me-uhh, who going?
JJ-uhh, sapiee, me and tsu haw.
me-aiyo, lazy leh..
JJ-just go only la. can?
me-i haven't ask my mom yet.
JJ-go ask la, i call back later.
me-ah, ya, ok. bye
JJ-bye.

and then i hung up. i strolled to my mom's room, and asked, "mummy, i go sentosa with my friends can?"
mom-ok.
me-ok.

then i called JJ again:
me-eh, i can go.
JJ-ok, so i meet you at 9.15am can?(the time then was about 9am)
me-i haven't brush my teeth and bath everthing leh. you think what?! i live in yew tee leh!
JJ-uhh, ok la.i meet you at 9.30am.
me-aiya, i try to make it there in time la.
JJ-ok bye.
me-bye.

and then, i got ready. and when i reached there, i met up with JJ and tsu haw, and JJ told me, safiee was too lazy to go. wth man. so we made our way to harbour front mrt. we ate our breakfast, and left for siloso beach.

we went there, swim, and did stupid things, then we went to bath. then i saw a humongous worm man! JJ's worm! AHHH!!! i took a video of it, but he deleted it. wasted. bloody funny.

and so, after that, was pure boredome again. today's my sister's birthday, and i havent seen her since this morning.

Free Blog Counter