The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

JBsevens, here we come!

so yes, i've been selected to move my ass down to JB this fri along with Ta'moko Lions for the JB7s tournament. will be there for 3 days(yes, it means i'll be missing national day) all thru' till sunday. wish me all the best k! and thanks to those who have been praying for me! really appreciate it(: now, i have 2 big things to worry about:
  • JB7s(of course)
  • Term tests and Semester Exams. sigh..
honestly, i've really been struggling with my time management with so many things to take care of, and well, if you out there reading this post are also feeling soo short of time, you're not alone ok, you have me to suffer with you.

Free Blog Counter