The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As you can see, my blog is pretty much dead. well, maybe only the tag board. sigh.

okay, as usual, i shall list down in point-form whatever that has been happening in my life so far.

  • Hating school all because of some OLD ass ugly bastard in my class.
  • I realise that my birthday always falls on some significant exam date: 2007- start of o'level prelims, 2008- end of semester exams
  • I'm kinda liking the new class timetable.
  • My social life is pretty much at its lowest point.
  • My back and forehead is burnt and sintered to the point of peeling. (Sun-burnt)
  • Tamoko lions RFC is in a very angry state now.
  • Which explains my absence in training. Maybe it's cuz of laziness. I dont know.
  • I'm marveling at the wonders of Relient K and what wonderful music they make.

THE END

Free Blog Counter