The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been worrying about my exams and tests coming up on the month of august, and i thought about the situation last year: the last paper fell on my birthday, so i thought, "oh, maybe that could happen again, and i can celebrate my 18th birthday and the end of exams together!"

but further verification unveiled that instead of the last paper, the 2nd last paper was the one to fall on my big day... Which means there isn't exactly anything to celebrate about. How exciting.

And i've been wondering - why is it that when the girls in SNSD dance, their knees dont dislocate and have their ligaments injured, and i get the same thing...just by jogging -.-

Free Blog Counter