The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

School's kinda mundane ever since the new semester began, but what's new? The three of us are very, if not totally detached from the new class, while everyone else seems to know each other. Feels like the very first day of poly all over again. Thank goodness L.J. and Leow are in this with me. haha. Miss my old class.

Can't say much for the family either.

Man i miss my GBS too. We had so much fun before poly started back in 2008. Ben just posted a vid of us (well, actually only me dealing with the worst mouth ulcer i ever had) on FB during the 3-man chalet and it seriously brought back memories - The last of GBS.

If you follow my blog diligently, you would've noticed similar posts about me missing various friends. But this time, i don't feel much loss. In fact, i just feel stoned, like as if i'm just going thru another day of my life. Guess i can't really be bothered by all these matters of affection anymore.

I feel like having an ice cold Erdinger now, mmmmm.

Free Blog Counter