The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Friday, March 10, 2006

handphone batt!

wahhh!! today, was freakin scary for me man, well, not really, but after school, when i looked at my trusty n-gage phone, it was outta batteries man! argh!! i depend on my phone a hell lot man, and it so hapens that i was meeting a few friends after school at yew tee, and i didn't have my phone to ask them if it was still on or not. ahaha! i just left school. and guess who i saw outside school? yusri! ahaha!! thank goodness man! i asked his what phone he was using, it was some model, but i remembered hearing that it uses the same battery as n-gage, and so i asked him if i could borrow his batt for awhile. whoo! i sent a few messages, and i thanked him alot. haha! met up with thomas, xun and jackson to talk bout some stuff, and yeah! everything was done at about 5pm, and i made my way home.

turned on the computer.

chatted for awhile.

sleep.

woke up.

ate.

started on spontaneous writing marathon!! whooo!!

the jug of coffee is already ready and waiting for me on my table, and i can take on any form of boredom! wahahahah!!!! ok. bye.

Free Blog Counter