The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

curry moustache

today, while i was coming home from dinner with my family, i was talking to my mom when she came up with the topic of sth really disturbing. i decided to post it. well, here goes..

one day, when i was sec2, i was on my way home on the MRT with a friend of mine(can't remember who). everything was fine until the train stopped at choa chu kang. as usual, some people boarded the train, while some alighted. when the doors closed, i smelt the air in the mrt. it was different. it smelt fuckin bad. the type of smell you would smell in restaurant bins. i looked around, trying to figure out where or who the smell was coming from. i looked and looked until it reached yew tee(my stop). i stood up and looked back at my seat to check if i left anything behind and i glanced at a person sitting 2 seats away from me. you know what i saw? i saw an old man with a moustache. not any ordinary moustache, but a moustache literally dipped in curry. he didn't even bother to fuckin clean his mouth. oh my gosh... IT FUCKIN STINKS MAN.....

Free Blog Counter