The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

thanks HR

Credits to TeoHanRong:D

The Rules.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers down, or even comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.

1) How are you feeling today?
All We Know - Paramore
(2 things: rugby and the girl of my dreams)

2) Will you get far in life?
Every Little Thing - Dishwalla
(You're damn right i appreciate every little thing i get)

3) What's your best friend's theme song?
&Serenading - Mineral

(My bestfriend uses music to hit on chicks.)

4) What is the story of your life?
Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay
(I live to join God in Heaven)

5) What was high school like?
Breath In - Frou Frou
(I smell fart everyday in SP.)

6) How can you get ahead with life?
Circular Parade - The Beautiful Mistake
(join the concert band.)

7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
Everlong - Foo Fighters
(Awww! They'll always be there for me)

8) Describe your grandparents.
Eleanor Put Your Boots On - Franz Ferdinand
(my granny's name ain't Eleanor man, and they wear flipflops, not boots.)

9) How's your life going?
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy
(I've never touched a girl and vice versa! and i
AM 16 years old!)

10) What will be played at my funeral?
Opaline - Dishwalla
(I'll live a colourful life)

11) Will you have a happy life?
Mary Without Sound - Motion City Soundtrack
(the lady of my life will be a "Mary" and she doesn't talk. damn. so that means no happy life.)

12) What do your friends really think of you?
Road To Heaven - Five For Fighting
(I'm a Holy person)

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead
(wth, i take that as a no.)

14) How can you make yourself happy?
Policeman's Xmas Party - Five For Fighting
(I seriously think i'll turn gay in the future. gosh..)

15) Will you ever have children?
You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
(Nahh, kids are outdated.)

16) What song would you strip to?
Machine Gun - Jimi Hendrix
(HAHA!! I'M SOO GHETTO!)

17) What does your mom think of you?
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
(She hates me, yet she loves me.)

18) What is your deep, dark secret?
Tragedy - Bee Gees
(Bee Gees. gosh. i'm certain i'll turn gay.)

19) What is your enemy's theme song?
4th Degree Burns - Pig Destroyer
(the first metal song played. i have violent enemies who play with fire.)

20) Whats your personality like?
Never Meant - American Football
(I make alot of mistakes. Forgive me k?)

21) What will be played at your wedding?
Mexico - Incubus
(Wa seh, i'll get married in Mexico! tortillas, here i come!)

Tag 5 people
1. ZS
2. YK
3. Sandra
4. BenedictHeo
5. EvelynChoo

Free Blog Counter