The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Friday, August 22, 2008

if you don't bathe for a day, you underarms will smell.........sour.

you dont have to read the following post cuz it's boring.

anyway, yes, today, i woke up, and went for lunch with my parents at Binjai Park which is at timah. after that, we rushed home cuz dad was running late for work. Reached home, and then i tried to study, but nooooo, nothing will get in cuz Mr.Computer is pulling my attention to it. so i decided, "ok, i will turn my laptop off" and so i did. i tried to study. But still nothing will go in my head. So i tried watching TV to clear my mind. Watched the olympics, and the next thing i knew, i woke up from a deep sleep on the sofa. guess what? it was already 6pm. so i moved my ass to my room and tried to study again, but my eyes were damn dry. so i went to talk-cock to mommy. Then i forgot about studying, so i went to play Medieval II Total War (FRIGGIN GAME OF THE CENTURY, THANKS LIANG JIE) i played till 11pm when daddy came back. So he brought home 3 shirts for a family day his company's having this Sunday at the Singapore Flyer (hardcore or what?!) so yes, the shirts are sth like uniforms and everyone will be dressed in it on the day itself. then dad brought the family out for fun, and by the time we're back home, it was 2am. I came online, and studied a lil bit, and have been online ever since. I can safely say..that my sleeping hours are waaaay off-course (thanks ah safiee) now, i sleep at 7-10am. i mean, look at the time, it's already 6.48am.. ok i have to stop my afternoon naps and i really have to set my priorities right...

it's been soo long since i went on and on about every single detail for the day.

Free Blog Counter