The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

ok, basically, i'm blogging cuz i wanna have a reason to not do my communication skills presentation slides..

So yea, it's been super stone these few days as usual. i have been going home straight away after school almost everyday, except for the day i went to town alone, and the 2 days i went to lot1 alone to get some stuff. Call me a loser, i don't care.. So as some of you might be wondering, school's been okay so far. Been coping well with classmates, as well as studies. I mean, check this out man ->Yea man. That's my everyday school bag..not. ahahaha. Photo and company courtesy of Li Ting.

There's church tomorrow, and these few days i've been thinking of whether i still go to church for the right reasons or not. I guess i have to do some thinking on my own..

And btw, i totally wasted my Saturday away.



So i suppose it's still not the right time . It'll never be the right time..

Free Blog Counter