The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Yesterday was just like any other day, but only a little bit more fun ahaha. Played ping pong/table tennis with Edward, Ernest and Brandon after church. damn fun la! But sadly, i got owned at every match. So anyone up for a pingpong challenge, feel free to let me know, i'm up for it. heh. wasted the entire 3-day weekend away rotting at home. But i did make a few achievements even in the confines of my own home. I am quite close to mastering Victor Wooten's slapping secret, and of course, pingpong.



I was reading the papers recently, and i saw a picture of someone. Someone who earned my respect way back when i was in primary3, and up till now, he's still one of the few whom i look up to. He disappeared from my life a few years after i first got to know about him. I lost interest in the field of profession he was involved in, but now, he's back, and hell, am i glad to see him again. He is none other than the great Gianfranco Zola



The man who believed in him, and the true blue hero himself:
Claudio Ranieri and Gianfranco Zola

Free Blog Counter