The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 01, 2009

It officially New Year's Day today, and i spent it sleeping at home. Just got back from Church camp this afternoon, and i guess it's just like any other camp, good and bad, but oh well, i had great fun anyways, haha.

Looking back at my 2008 new year's resolutions, i'm going to see how well/badly i've done in keeping 'em, and i'll come up with a new year's resolution for 2009.

Quoted from the blog post dated 2nd January 2008

  1. try my best to meet up with buddies and classmates as often as possible, be it for lunch, or simply just hang out.
  2. make a few new friends with a different me. i wanna appear in public with a different image now:D
  3. continue playing TheMafiaBoss.
  4. try to keep the lively side of me still intact when together with my buddies( i hope i dont change much over the years)
  5. grow a healthier relationship with God and making my walk with him stronger.


ok, so i've completed 2, 4 and 5. Sadly, 1 wasn't fulfilled, and 3 is ermm.... getting boring. So overall, not bad i guess.

Now, it's 2009 and it's definitely time to set my goals for the next 365 days of my life, so here goes:

  1. Study harder and not be lazy (sounds familiar)
  2. Get my bass by the end of the year (sounds very familiar)
  3. Keep in touch with GBS, BPC, fellow ruggers, guys in Hebron and hopefully, 4e5'07
  4. Continue playing rugby
  5. Continue loving and serving God
  6. Maintain strong family ties
  7. Be in good terms with my class in SP
Yea, nothing else i suppose, kinda satisfied with everything else.

Lastly, i would like to wish everyone reading, A very blessed and joyful 2009!

Free Blog Counter