The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I got bored and decided to read through random blogposts on my blog archives. I then stumbled across one post dated October 5th '06:

"everyone changes, even if you held a reunion with the people you were close to, it wouldn't feel the same way it was the last time. so you know what i think? i think you all should treasure your time now and have good memories with the people you consider your buddies. when you grow older, you'll never see the buddy the way he/she is now ever again. think about it man."

How true indeed.

Special thanks to Ben Heo and YK for being my best 2 buddies for 5 and a half years running.

The reason this blog post hit me soo hard, was cuz i went out with my dearest ben today, and we reminded ourselves of some good times we had back in those days.

Free Blog Counter