The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 12, 2006

bye rugby.

fuck...... fuck it man...

today was meet the parents day, and unfortunately, the other guy living in my house came along. and he fuckin embarrased me in my own fuckin class... chee bye, he told me to drop school, kanina, you think what? tuition ah? fuck you lah nabeh cheebye.. he went home with my mom, and i stayed in school, to meet up with safiee. after, that, we met alip, and we toured bukit batok. well, not really. we just walked around west mall and central area. i just didn't want to see his face. his cheebye face.

walk until about 6, then went home as it was about to rain. he wasn't home, so i watched tv. when he came back, i went to pretend to do some hw. he then started his nagging, and you know what he said that fuckin pissed me off, "no more rugby." chee bye, i'll fuck your ass, no more rugby.. kanina, rugby is my only source of entertainment, along with music, and he fuckin wants to ruin it all.. he still can say what if i touch the comp, he'll slap me. come ah. come slap me, and i'll fuckin beat you up..

i managed to bargain with my mom, and i'm afraid the bbss match will be my last. i'm gonna play my best man. and after that, i's bye to rugby, sorry guys..

Free Blog Counter