The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

whao! i guess it was an awesome birthday i had, with all the birthday greetings from good old buddies, family members, secondary school mates, classmates, church mates, and even a few unexpected ones. ahahah! my sincerest thanks to those who remembered, or got the info via friendster(probably majority). but oh well! it was still really sweet to get 'em.

my family was the most awesome la! but i shaln't brag about my day detail-by-detail, i'll just say it was damn sweet of my family. even my sis all the way in aussie did some damn nice e-mail for me. HAHHA!! i really appreciate it jiejie!! we wanted to skype the birthday cake cutting session with my sis, but internet connection there in aussie sucked. oh well, she still sang the birthday song to me via speaker phone. ahahah!

everything was great man. BUT SOMEONE FORGOT TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME :O walau, damn sad la...

Free Blog Counter