The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

i miss my GBS alot cuz they are the best 2 friends you can find on this earth.

so this has how things are going on in my mind:
  1. my weekends aren't at meaningful as before anymore cuz it's standard. (sat:rugby, sun:church)
  2. weekdays are fucked up with school and assignments.
  3. wondering if rugby is taking up too much of my time or not.
  4. missing alot of things. (GBS, 4e5, BPC, SISTER, other good buddies.)
  5. feeling like a woosie pussy cuz i've been listening to gay-ass soft songs and no more hard shit. and i've been behaving and talking like a girl nowadays. what's happening man.
  6. been obsessed with stoner stuff like the rubik's cube, knitting and my lavalamp.
  7. why no cha bor.
  8. thinking of what hairstyle to cut.

Free Blog Counter