The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm sure you all have heard the importance of making choices and all, and I have officially understood the true meaning of it earlier tonight. here's the story:

I was doing my stuff in my room, when I started feeling really tired. by the way, it was already 9plus then. I stopped whatever I was doing, and headed to my mom's room to watch some tv with them. I laid on the bed, and not surprisingly for me, I started to doze off within seconds.. I was soo tired, but managed to wake up from time to time to check on the clock. slowly, minute by minute passed, and my subconscious mind kept telling me:"hey man, don't worry bout the time, just go on and rest." and so I did.. by the time I woke up, it was around 1am, and my mom told me to scram over to my room to sleep for the night. I nodded and dragged my feet to my room and crashed on my bed. the funny thing is that when I laid in my bed with my eyes closed, I didn't feel sleepy anymore. infact, I magically felt like studying.. but the main problem was, I made the choice of taking a nap at that retarded timing, and now, I'm regretting it. and to add to the dilemma, I have to wake up at at 8am later on for church. that means.... 3and a half hours left to sleep.. and I'm not even sleepy.. oh, but the good news is that I started on my final year project and did some revision! oh, that reminds me.. term tests are a week away. great.

Free Blog Counter