The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh my gosh i feel like such a genius. I can't believe how smart I am. Here's the story:

Recently my dad decided to take back the Altec Lansing computer speakers I took from the desktop cuz he wanted to listen to some hokkien music -.- That being the case, I was left speaker-less and iTunes was nothing but an ordinary unused application on my desktop. Life was starting to get more and more meaningless - until today. I was tidying up my room and i stumbled upon my 3 year old guitar cable. Then I felt a bolt of smart-ness. I removed all the rubble from one quiet end of my room, and uncovered my abandoned guitar amp. Dammit, why didn't i think of it earlier?! i rummaged for a few more cable adaptors, and voila! sound! connected a few cables to a few machines, and i made magic. frickin' surround sound with amazing double bass effect please!!!


Free Blog Counter