The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

okay, as some of you may already know, this whole week has been exam week for me, and lemme give you a brief description of how I feel everyday this whole week.

Sunday: "tmr's the first paper, I.T. is damn slack. study a bit can already la"
Monday(before the paper): "I dont think it'll be hard la, should be quite easy"
Monday(after the paper): "hurrrr, piece of cake."
Monday(reached home): "shit, advanced measurements is damn hard..die.."
Tuesday(before the paper): "Screwed.."
Tuesday(after the paper): "sigh.. get result then see how la"
Tuesday(reached home): " what the shit, tmr is contract admin.. got alot to read.."
Wednesday(before the paper): "Screwed.."
Wednesday(after the paper): "sigh..."
Wednesday(reached home): "my frickin brain is dried up, and i dont know how i'm going to last till fri night...."
Thursday(before the paper): "wonder if advanced construction will be tough.."
Thursday(after the paper): "ok la, manageable."
Thursday(reached home): "wa, tmr last paper, finally man..i think i enjoy a bit first la.."

and till now, i'm still enjoying myself, and naturally, worrying as well. whatever i've read for the past few hours, didn't really go into my head. i'm really distracted with other things such as: How am i going to enjoy my hols. i need discipline.

Free Blog Counter