The Second Blog

Thoughts that linger in the mind of a Singaporean teen.
By Kelvin Choo
kvc_king@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Recently, i've been bothered by this stupid ear infection thing. It started out with an innocent scratch of my right ear canal with some ear spoon thing. then I realised i cut the relatively sensitive skin in my ear canal. I didn't think much of it at first, but the following few days, it started secreting pus that smelt like shit (please don't ask why i smell the liquid from my ear, thanks). Then next, it started hurting like crap, then the whole ear canal started hurting like bare flesh. My hearing also got impaired in the right ear.. Knowing this was getting serious, i went to see a doctor and spent a hefty $66 from my savings cuz i didn't want my dad to know about it, otherwise he'd make a lot of noise -.- okay, then a week later, it got better, and my hearing abilities came back. I was overjoyed. But there was still some semi dried pus in my ear, and it was like, kinda slimy, but i didn't think much of it (again..) 2days back, i woke up with a semi-deaf right ear (again..) but at least it didn't hurt as badly as before. and now, i'm using this weird ear drop thing, but it doesn't seem to be working, and it smells like frickin petroleum..

This retarded ear thing doesn't just affect me in the ear, but also through hearing, neck aches(from the retaining of ear drop solution in my ear), head aches and countless sleepless nights..

I guess that clearly explains why i'm still up at 3.48am. 3 hours left to sleep. yay.

Free Blog Counter